Im so unhappy :[

so i have always had problems with my appearance, but everyone tells me im crazy to..but i hate when ppl say that..they dont have to look at them selves everyday and have to go out and not be compftable with the way they look. and ever since i have had my baby its made my body the complete opposite of what it was before...with the horrible stretchmarks etc..and i love my baby girl to death and its not her fault ofcourse but its just so hard to be myself with the way i feel..i dont know what to do..its effecting my life.. .
:[

Misslondon

Asked by Misslondon at 11:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Beats me. I'm pretty ugly. Can't do much about it except hate it.

I think for stretchmarks you can get that cream at least.
    Anonymous

• Its just a cross women bare when having a baby....trust me, it is well worth a few stretch marks to see that child grow ....the stretch marks will fade in time......don't be so hard on yourself...

justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• how about getting in touch with a Mary Kay rep to give you a complimentary facial and make-over...may help u feel more confident.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 7:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Unfortunately, our bodies never stay the same, especially after having kids. I was fortunate the first time, I went right back to the way I was, but not so fortunate the next time. It's been 22 years, and I feel like I still have the baby weight! LOL!!!!! Anyway, now that I am in my 40's, I am starting to gain weight around the middle, something I never did before. I can't stand it. I bought the book The Belly Fat Cure and am trying to stick to that. It tells you what to eat to avoid the belly fat. My husband followed it last year and lost 20 lbs! It really does work. But, you have to know what foods actually contribute to belly fat.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• post a pic mamas! i'll be a nice honest judge for u :)
    i need advise too, will you do the same for me?
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i agree. what ppl say, i dont see in the mirror. maybe we're just a lil too hard on ourselves.
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• You shouldn't be hard on your self. All moms are beautiful.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2011