Pregnancy/relationship venting and emotional :(

So, ive been seeing my boyfriend/baby daddy on and off for 2 yrs.. He is my best friend, my everything.. We are expecting our first child in Sept.. We are not together right now but are still very close and still sleep together. We both wnt date anyone else bc we are in love and do wnt to get married eventually. But we need to work out a few differences we have and learn to communicate better..

Well i wnt and posted on his wall on fb, and commented on his status like we always do, and i read tht he was suppose to go to Georgia this wkend to see someone! and i Asked him about it, and he said its a girl in the military (he is also in the army). I was like are yall sleeping together, dating or both.. He said that thy decided not to have sex until after our baby was born and thy are not dating.. Im like hello, wht is goin on..

I cant really say much, bc we arent together! But it hurts so bad to kno that he is goin to see someone else, whn we have talked about doin so much. I have a reminder everyday of him whn i feel our baby kick me! im so lost right now, tht im freaking out and stressing out.. i cant stop crying, idk what to do.. I kno if i say to much he will flip out and get mad and quit talking to me for a while.. i thought everything was goin great between us, and now this.. im being replaced by someone else and its the worst feeling in the world right now.. He is the person that i wnt to spend my life with, and he is goin to see someone else on Sat.. UUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Daph2387

Asked by Daph2387 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You seem WAY immature and like you may need to not only move on, but, get serious and grow up a little before you move on to a new "baby daddy".
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• hugs I'm sorry you're going through this.

myree85

Answer by myree85 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i dnt wnt a new baby daddy! i dnt wnt to be with anyone but him.. he is the one tht just completely broke me down..
    Daph2387

Comment by Daph2387 (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I KNOW you don't want to, but, nothing about this situation seems healthy.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:05 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Rip that bandage off right now. Don't let this guy take advantage of you anymore.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2011