I'm so FAT

I bought a size 24 W from the store. I didn't try it on, because I knew it would fit. I made a freakin mistake, the dang shirt is to tight, yes I know I should have tried it on, but I didn't. When I took it back the lady said that the shirt was the same if I bought an extra large, I'm confused as hell here. I mean from looking at the shirt it isn't huge, but not little either. anyboy know these different sizes? i usally am a 2 xl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Shopping

• Different stores sizes are completely different. 24 W though is not an extra large. She didn't know what she was talking about. A 24 W should be the same as a 2x or 3x but all sizes aren't equal.

Good luck....
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Take the shirt back with the tags and ask her to explain their sizing to you. Tell her from what she told you, you thought it would fit, but you don't feel that is the case. Stick to your guns... sounds like it was a misunderstanding all the way around. But, regardless, don't be satisfied until you get your money back...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• XL is usually 14-16, or 16-18. Depends entirely on the store. Where did you go?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• That's why I don't shop...lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 12:00 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Poor girl! Its can be so hard to find something when every store has different sizes.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Lane Bryant make it even more confusing... Their Jean sizes are 1-6 or something... I'm a 4. While it feels good to read 4 on the tag and all...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Ask your doctor for a referral to a nutritionist

Answer by rkoloms at 8:13 AM on May. 1, 2011