An appropriate response to the WBC? (I'm flagging it, so I don't want to hear any crap.) adult content

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 12:00 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I love it! That was too funny. I love the look on the WBC guy's face.

They picketed my church once. They don't like Catholics, either. In Topeka, where their home base is, I once saw a sign in someone's yard that said, "Ph*ck Fred", and another that said, "Drop dead, Fred!"
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:41 AM on May. 1, 2011

• While that particular sign seems a little counter productive, one vulgar statement leading to another, I am glad people are starting to stand up to them.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Seems pretty appropriate to me! I would probably have said worse if I were there. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• LMAO!! Good one!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• laughingI am a Christian and I really believe that church gives Christians a bad name. So I find this pretty funny yeah we shouldn't stoop down to they're level but still gotta laugh!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Love it!!! and Shan.. that was rude.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It's real, because it was shared a long time ago, linked directly from that guy's FB page where he commented himself. I believe he's a member of a band. Anyways, it's hilarious and much deserved.

And Shan, your comment is insulting and untrue...not that you give a crap.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Well, the theory of two wrongs not making a right is a bust- because there is only one wrong here (can you guess which one?)

Just ignore Shane... we all know, well... Just look at everything she's posted over the past year. All she really deserves is a knowing pat on the head.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• LOL! Love it!!!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• LOVE IT! (Oh no! Now I have Wheezy from DragonTales stuck in my head........16 more months and both my kids will be in school and no more preschool cartoons!!!!)
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:17 AM on Apr. 29, 2011