IUD/PERIOD (Hope this helps somebody)

Well ladies if anybody was curious about the same question i was how long do you wait to you get a period after removal.. i had mine removed March 17th and i started my period finally last night sooo round a month and a half after. and i had pregnancy symptoms along with it soo just wait it out and be paient dont waste alot of money on test liek i did! Hope this helped =)

kolbysmama20

Asked by kolbysmama20 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Health

• I ovulated and was pregnant within six weeks of removing my first IUD :) So you are back to normal very fast, yes. I had the Paragard IUD where you still have periods though, I am thinking you are talking about the hormonal one?
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I'm way past that stage in my life so I'll just bump you.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Thanks for the heads up !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• ur welcome wish2be... =) yes i had the hormonal one and it pretty much sucked 4 me i had cramps and got a knot on my side idk wat it is and now im havin my period but before was having pregnacy symptoms its starnge!!
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Apr. 30, 2011