This broad done lost her damn mind! vent*

excuse my cursing but im very upset right now!!!
as a lot of you know from my previous posts my oldest daughter father and i don't get along that well, he threatened not to come to my daughter party but he ended up showing up and He brought his fiance hes not my favorite person in the world but i kept it very classy at the party i wasn't rude are anything and they both acted like they had sense, now a couple of weeks ago his fiance told him he wasn't allowed to bring any of his children (he has 8 all by different woman) to her house without getting a DNA test proving that hes the father....when he asked me to get the DNA test i had no problem with it at all but when he told me:his fiance wants the DNA test not him,i refused to get it
i have nothing to hide but personally i think its none of her business and i also told him that if his fiance has that much control over his relationship with his kids then we could goto court and he could sign his rights over and never talk to me and my daughter again because he constantly brakes promises...a week after i told him that he asked can my daughter come spend the weekend with him and her brothers and sisters,he said he was taking them to Disney Land i had every intention on saying NO but my daughter was right there and she got all excited so i said yes...well lets fast forward to Monday, Monday his fiance calls me saying can me and her meet up and have lunch witch is awkward because we don't get along but i told her no because i worked all week,and she asked about this weekend i said no again because this is my moms birthday weekend and were getting things ready for our trip tomorrow (were going to Vegas) well today she shows up at my job out of nowhere and starts banging on my office door,when i finally opened it she starts cursing me out from the top of her lungs saying:You Stupid Bitch you owe us Money i gave your daughter a DNA test and that's not my fiances daughter,your nothing but a using ass bitch....um mm wtf!! first of all i know for a fact that's my daughters father,second:who the fuck told this ignorant whore were i worked:third:if she did give my daughter a DNA test without my permission im going to kick her ass..uuuuuggg

so later after i calmed down i called my daughter father and he said:they ordered the DNA test but they haven't even swabbed my daughters mouth he said the DNA kit just arrived in the mail today and they planned on swabbing all of his kids when they came over this weekend,and his excuse for his out of control Fiance was:well um you have to excuse her shes pregnant and shes going threw somethings
um excuse im pregnant too but you don't see me showing up at peoples Job acting a damn foo,

i made an appointment to get a dna test with him and my daughter on Tuesday i have nothing to hide but i just don't want that woman swabbing my daughters mouth and to be sure of that she is not going to his house until we get those results back>:o! Mann ohh man what a damn day!!
Vent over*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 12:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• Damn. I'm sorry. There is no way in hell my exes fiance would come to my work and leave alive!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Oh Em Gee....I would have to excuse myself to the police station on her and we would not be doing the crap again. RESTRAINING ORDER!! WOW!!!!!!!!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I agree with Braidenismyson, RESTRAINING ORDER! Plus, I wouldn't want my daughter around her!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I agree with the other posters. I think you need to get back to the judge and have her dad remove his parental rights or make sure the only time he can have her is if his girlfriend is not their. I can not imagine what things your poor dd has to hear from the woman's mouth when you are not around. Come on, this man has 8 kids already, and another on the way. He is not worth it. Sorry.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't let them do it either, I would rather do it myself than for someone like her to lay her hands on my child! It's probably because he's paying so much child support since he already has eight children. Evidently he hasn't learned how it happens yet. I'd rather take my chances and let him sign over his rights than to have to deal with her.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I agree with everyone else. I'd want that woman as far away from as possible and I wouldn't want her anywhere near my kid. She's sounds nuts.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• LET HIM SIGN OVER HIS PARENTAL RIGHTS...F HER F HIM
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 8:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• This situation has escalated to epic proportions. Yes she is crazy, but you are egging her on with your attitude. The restraining order is probobly your best bet now. Stay away from her either way. She is pregnant with his #8, and who wouldn't be upset about that! You are mad at your ex (with good reason) but giving her the cold shoulder and attitude you mean for him. This is a volatile situation. You can avoid it, egg it on, or diffuse it. To diffuse it would take alot of forgiveness and understanding from you. I don't think you're ready to let go of your anger, so just avoid it till you can.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 9:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• @Ms.Gwen thanks hun and shes pregnant with his 9th and 10th shes having twins
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2011