Now I feel more like a stalker!!

Ok so my partner promised me he was goin to look at porn anymore but I found out he was looking at it two days after he promised me he wouldn't. I didn't confront him because I didn't want him to know how I knew. Well he hasn't looked at it since the other night but I'm still checking to make sure he isn't looking at porn. Am I wrong for not trusting him after he looked at it after he promised he wouldn't or am I jus sticking my nose out to much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• If he is still looking maybe he is cutting down? I can't tell you for sure. You could try adding some spice to your sex life so he won't look anymore. It's worth a try.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I really don't know how when I'm the one who is always doin the work when it comes to sex. It's like he wants me to be in control and him not do anything
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2011