Got any ideas? I wanna work for myself from home. Tired of not having money for the simple things, not having anything to save. Tired of working for pennies!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• Sure, try www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Do you have any crafty talents? Lots of mama's make money making items that other people want. I also did "texting" from my home computer. It didn't pay a lot...about $500 a month but it was a little bit extra and I never had to leave the house.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I know exactly how you feel! Working for yourself is awesome! There are sooo many things you can do...home business, child care, making crafts, etc. I personally work with Ameriplan and I LOVE it! You will find something that you love too! Just keep looking and have an open mind...you will come across your perfect opportunity!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• “I set up customer accounts working from my kitchen table with a billion dollar international wellness company that operates out of 13 different countries! We have a great team! I have two girls 2 and 5. And we are haven $ 1.00 enrollment till the 15th of this month. You will get set up with your website and a Team.! For more info fill free to call me 423-436-0156 website
    www.touchinglifes.com I hope I can help!
    bwfamily

Answer by bwfamily at 11:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I had searched for a work at home opportunity for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I found this team and company! Now, I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home United Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!

MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:48 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Part-Time or Full-Time Customer Service Representative Needed

If you are a self-motivated self starter who enjoys working from home, then we have a job for you.
    This position requires you to have a quiet place to work, phone, and computer with internet.
    You would be gathering customer information, access their needs, and set-up new accounts.
    You can be flexible with your schedule, but consistent. No experience necessary, will train.

Serious Inquiries only: sherlyndav@gmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 8:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• You can check out my profile. I have a link there to the website I created that rates a few work at home companies and will explain the process with each. (too much information to post here)
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Check out my Mystery Shopping business Kit at Http://scamfreeworkfromhomeopportunities.com/mysteryshopping.aspx. I will give you everything you need to get started working with great companies for free. In the business kit, I have included my Top 25 list of Free to work for companies.., forms to help keep you organized and upto date so you can track your commissions, riembursements, etc. You will also have access to me anytime by email and phone. I enjoy helping people get started in this business. I will also teach you how to schedule routes to help save on gas costs and put more money in your pocket.

I have three kids and during the summertime I take them with me. It is a great way to make money and spend quality time with your kids. If you would like more info about this wonderful opportunity, email from my site and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have or just post me a message here.

joliver903

Answer by joliver903 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• this is what am doing! You are guaranteed to make money! And you don't have to spend any money to start out!! this is my own persoal site that I made up to help stay at home moms get started!

http://internetmarketingsales.bravehost.com/

look forward to hearing from you!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I work at home filling out 100% free offers. If you are interested send me a message. I'm receiving my check next week for $35.30, not a lot but it helps.
    mom3cutieboyz

Answer by mom3cutieboyz at 3:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2008