How do you feel about living with your SO before being married to him?

Most ppl say it's "shacking" or sinning.... What's your opinion just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• ive one it sooo i dont find anything wrong with it :))

raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 12:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I'm 36 and I live with my so. We are getting married in June. My mom treats us like shit because we "live in sin" but I tell u what, you won't find a nicer man or a better step-dad!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I would never get married before living together. I think it is a very important step in you relationship. You learn so much about each other. My boyfriend and I have been living together for 2 years, and now I think we are ready to settle down and get engaged. If were not planning for the baby, I am pretty sure we would be planning a wedding. Living together is so importnant. I suggest it for any couple.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• personally i think it would be the best way to see if you and your SO can actually live together me and my fiance have lived together for about 2 years now and are just now talking about marrige
    paige2323

Answer by paige2323 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Dh and i lived together for almost 2 years before we got married. So of course I dont have anything against it.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 12:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I started dating my DH when we were 15, when we were 17 his mother moved in with a man who said her "adult" son couldnt move in with them, so she moved in leaving my DH to fend for himself. He was still in High school, so my dad let him live with us to continue school. So ya we shared a room. We lived together for 2 years (in my parents house) then got married at 19 and been married 6 yrs in june. I think it's always a good thing to live with your SO before the wedding. What if he keeps a trash bag full of old toenail clipping or dead hair? you're def gonna want to know this before you move your stuff into the closet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It's deeply frowned upon by my family even though me and my SO already have a 3mnth old and are talking marriage n the near future
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I did it. I personally feel like it's a great idea. I knew exactly who I was marrying. There are things you cannot possibly know about a person until you live with them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• @lovingSAHMommy.... That's very tru
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I personally don't feel it is the best idea, but to each their own.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2011