When and where did your water break?...

My water broke at 35 weeks pregnant which happened to be the night before my baby shower? ...... She even made it in time for the baby shower lol... She was born at 1:18 pm and baby shower was scheduled at 5 pm .... Was diff a surprise but great one.....

So what about you?...

Floridamommy26

Asked by Floridamommy26 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• With my first I went to bed at midnight, woke to my water breaking half an hour later, with my second and third my water broke during pushing.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• w/ my first 2 it happened in the middle of the night. I woke up and discovered I was in labor. With my 3rd it didn't break till my 1st push(she was born in 3 pushes).
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• With all three of mine, my water had to be broke at the hospital while I was in labor. All three were within a day of the due dates.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• With my first it broke halfway through pushing at the hospital. My second it broke as she came out in the passenger seat of our car. Both were late.
    GodsAmiga

Answer by GodsAmiga at 12:51 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Dr. accidentally broke my water. Was 2 weeks late and he was doing his exam and BAM, water broke, lol I could have hugged him!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• with my first, doctor did it at the hospital at the same time as giving pitocin to induce...with the 2nd, i was in the hospital cafeteria b/c i went to hospital and told them i was in labor and they told me i wasn't and to walk around hospital for an hour and they'd check again...30 minutes later while chowing down since i knew it would be a while...dumb lady.....i was 9 days early with her.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 12:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Mine never broke. I had a scheduled c-section. I do wonder what it would feel like. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was in the hospital my dr. Broke my water it just felt odd.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 1:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• mine broke on my way to costco :)
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I had an emergency csection because dd's heart stopped so I never had mine break.
    teachermama924

Answer by teachermama924 at 2:05 AM on Apr. 29, 2011