How long after experiencing diareah did you go into labor?

ive not had diareah once my whole pregnancy. but for the last week and a half ive been having loose stools and out of nowhere today diareah! accompanied by horrible stomach pains. i still feel like theres more to come :/ i was dilated to a 2 about 5 days ago and 70% effaced. having constant uncomfortable BH contractions for about a week (two weeks all together but one week its like non stop) and been having soo much pressure the past three days its uncomfortable when walking! and getting sharp pains in my vaginal area (maybe cervix?) not lasting tho just sharp and quick. no labor yet and its been like over an hour. anyone else experience this? or can labor be days or weeks away? im being induced in like 4 days so im hoping this means something!!!

xunlucxyx0

Asked by xunlucxyx0 at 1:07 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If this isn't your first then some of the things you mentioned are typical in subsequent pregnancies.  I had diahrea with my 3rd baby for about 4 months before she was born and my first solid pooh within hours after her birth.  It's also just another pregnancy symptom.  Good luck with your deilvery!!

AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 29, 2011