If you don't believe in God than what are you living for?

The Bible is the only thing that has truth, all the Pegan and other beliefs have no truth behind them, just fantasy make believe "stuff". What are you living for, and why do you believe what you believe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've always wondered the same myself!
    tgh46737

Answer by tgh46737 at 1:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• LOVE. thats what people who don't believe in god live for, they live for LOVE. most aren't lost souls, devil lovers, ect. many just cant fathom a belief in someone/thing they cannot see, and God is okay with that. a Pagans way of living is older than religion itself, the fantasy is in a book "written by God" and revised by how many? and how many times? why? so they can add new ways to ostracize many more individuals? demean many other cultures? I believe in god, I talk with him, i even speak with the angels as well, and i know that my happiness after passing is not based on whether i go to church, or follow the bible. It's how i treat others, and how i live my day to day life. i don't judge others, Especially by what they believe in, i choose to accept each person for who they are. it's called being Human. God bless.
    i_am_tish

Answer by i_am_tish at 2:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You can't bring people to the Lord when you threaten them with Hell & Damnation. That's a turn off!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Hmmm, you must be one of those "Christians'' who will always go into bitch mode when we Atheists or any other non-Christians go off about the how hateful Christians can be. And it's true, a lot of Christians are, and you are one of them because what you are saying is nothing short of hatred towards anybody who believes anything different than you. And you wonder why a lot of us ''non-Christians" have chosen to believe what we believe. Look in the mirror. The answer will be staring back at you.
    ZBandMom

Answer by ZBandMom at 2:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You come off as a holier than thou know-it-all who believes that people who do not believe the same as you are just good for nothing wastes of space not worth sharing the same air you breath. You come off as a person who will use any scare tactics available and spew whatever BS comes to your brain to sway people into thinking and believing what you believe. I'm sorry, but I will not be spooked or be threatened with eternal damnation in some fiery underworld just so I will believe in your God. People have tried it many times in the 20 years that i have been an Atheist, and guess what. I'm still an Atheist. They have not made me change the way I live my life. They have not made me change the way I believe. In fact, those people have solidified my choice to stay an Atheist, and I'm guessing that your tactics will do the same.
    ZBandMom

Answer by ZBandMom at 2:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• my beliefs stem from god, the angels, buddist, pagans, christians, judaism, and many others i have yet to read about.but my beliefs come from love. and the want for world peace, and religious freedom, and the want for a better world for my kids, where it's okay to believe that nothing bad is forever...that love is the only salvation one needs. children need to know that love...is all it takes to be accepted.
    i_am_tish

Answer by i_am_tish at 2:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• but Jesus isn't GOD, and god says, anyone can have a peaceful death. hell is a human fear tactic to persude a single faith. his Love is not fear based, and he certainly would not anyone to suffer needlessly, for human errors.
    i_am_tish

Answer by i_am_tish at 2:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• We can't say whose going to heaven and who isn't.. Only God sees the heart and only God judges the heart. It's the heart that God is most concerned about and what is in your heart is what's going to come out. The Bible talks about the witchcraft and demon stuff etc. as evil... How we should live is stated in the Bible and everyone has their own convictions and own way of living. If you have met more hypocrite Christians I would say their heart wasn't right with God.. But who are we to judge? Also you can't base your religion off of how someone lived.. If they claimed to be a Christian and weren't living right in your eyes.. Does that mean you can't be a Christian? No.. Certainly not. Your garden isn't going to look like anyone else's garden.
    ashlee03

Answer by ashlee03 at 2:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• God, brings himself, and stand beside ANYONE who wishes him to be there, and for those who don't he has sent angels to walk with them. your not crazy, but you cannot give god to people. because god is there already. pagans, don't deny GOD, because God is everything, the tree's, Water, soil, air, food, you, me. if a human can love, they have a belief in God.
    i_am_tish

Answer by i_am_tish at 2:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• the bible has no meaning for me. it's merely a book filled with fictitious material written by men who had no clue what they were doing! so throw out all the verses you'd care to, all the knowledge in there is tainted by man.
    after death it's not really going to be an issue, our souls are pure and will return to god where you can make a new life plan for another lifetime, or live forever more in a spirit world and live as the angels do!
    i_am_tish

Answer by i_am_tish at 2:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2011