He hates me :(

My husband doesn't love me. He has never told me this, but I just feel it. Sometimes I actually feel like he hates me. I think the only reason he stays with me is because of our children. He's not nice to me anymore. He cusses at me and I can tell by the way he looks at me that he feels no love there. He looks at me like he is disgusted by me. But I love him so much. I've tried to talk to him about this but he always just gets angry and says that he does love me and then he leaves the room and ends the conversation. He hardly ever kisses me or touches me. He used to tell my I'm beautiful but I can't even remember the last time I heard that. We came in tonight and he went straight to bed... no good night or anything and he won't talk to me for some reason. I have felt this for so long now and it just hurts so much. I really don't know what to do. I am just so in love with this man and I know that the feeling is not mutual anymore. Sometimes I wonder if it ever was. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Could there be a possibility that he's seeing someone behind your back? If someone is cheating they tend to turn it around to make it seem that their wife or husband is the reason why they're not happy. The blame game. I hope this isn't the case, but maybe you should keep an eye out for where he's going, money he's spending that's unaccountable. Has the way he dresses changed, etc. Remember, you haven't done anything to deserve the way you're being treated, so stand up and don't be a victim.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Im sorry sweetheart...this is really sad :-( Like Kathy675 said, i think you should try and find out if he is seeing someone
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• hugsI agree with the 2 previous answers. Try also suggesting you see a marriage counselor together. If he does not agree, then see someone professionaly for your own good. Someone very dear to me is going through a similar situation; I finally convinced her to see my psychologist. Don't torture yourself anymore. Ask questions, demand answers, and then share your feelings and emotions in finding solutions. You may come up with some hard realities, but you are worth it as a human being, a wife, a woman, and a mother. I agree, Do Not Be A Victim anymore!

rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 9:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2011