Update to i'm my last post! adult content

So I posted I'm sure I'm pregnant. was able to get a test and its positive and i don't know how to tell my roommate its his.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• oh god! well you're just gonna have to tell him... "this may upset you a little bit but uh... im pregnant and you're the father"
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• he shouldnt be mad he should know the consequences of having sex...so he has to step up to the plate....
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• how do i break the news to him?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Theres no easy way to, honestly you just gotta flat out tell him. I will tell you my lil scenario of telling my husband at the time boyfriend. I was picking him up from Riggins he had been gone for a week because of work, As soon as he got in the car I yelled " I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!.... IM PREGNANT!!' I also added that I was going to do this with or without him but felt that he needed to know, while handing him the pregnancy test
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 3:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• COME RIGHT OUT ANG TELL HIM ,HE IS PART OF THIS TO
    duwana

Answer by duwana at 7:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2011