Testimonies??

Does anyone have a testimony they wish to share? I think testimonies are encouraging.. and that is how we overcome!! I believe it is good to revisit what God has brought us out of.

ashlee03

Asked by ashlee03 at 2:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• My best friend was in a severe accident last year. She was expected to die as her injuries were so life threatening. As soon as we got the call I had a prayer chain established immediately....she was in a coma for 3 weeks and 2 months of therapy. Today she is physically perfect with some minor memory issues. When she woke up the first words out of her mouth was "I was dead"...which broke me down. The doctors were amazed at her recovery and could not explain why or how she survived. She is in church now and believes that God saved her for a reason.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I always felt like I did not have a great testimony. There are so many amazing testimonies of what God can do in a person's life!

But I realized I do have a testimony of God's Faithfulness.

I was raised in a Christian home, and can honestly not remember a time before I knew of God's love for me, believed that He sent His son to die for my sins, and accepted Him as my Lord and Savior. I made a public confession of faith at age 14 and was baptized

I've had a relatively normal childhood, adolescence and adulthood. I have been tested. I have made mistakes. I have had periods where I have not run away from God, but did abandon my first love.

But God has been faithful to draw me to Him. God has been faithful to hear me. Through God's grace and faithfulness I have been carried through being told I would quite likely never have children, to typing on a website for moms as the mother of 2 darling daughters!
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 10:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• ive survived seizures, that were really bad, been through two major back surgeries, and ive also been in a couple of wrecks thta could have killed me. but God brought me through. never would have made it by marvin sapp is my personal testimony song. w love bebe.
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• God healed me of Vertigo (something I suffered with for 5 years), He delievered me from drug addiction and depression. I am 41 and almost 2 years ago, He blessed me with another child. My son just found out that he's not being deployed to Afghanistan after all. Hallelujah!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Ummm... I was removed off of a very powerful anti psychotic after converting to paganism... does that count?
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 4:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Kaelansmom.. I'm not quite sure you mean..

All the other testemonies are great and encouraging!!
    ashlee03

Comment by ashlee03 (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Apr. 30, 2011