i dont think my babys eating enough, how much does, or did ur 8 week old eat within 24 hours?

BabyGurlie1008

Asked by BabyGurlie1008 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Kids' Health

• my first daughter ate once every 4 hours because all she wanted to do was sleep that went on until she was 6months old then started eating more. my second daughter eats i swear to god every hour. and hardly sleeps. is your baby peeing and pooping alot, or not really. some babies just dont eat alot but they still give good pee and poop diapers. if you want to make sure about it takl to your doc. but your baby just could be one of the ones that just don't eat alot and thats ok too. every child is different on eating and evreything. Good Luck
    jasken

Answer by jasken at 4:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My son ate once every 1.5 to 2 hours at that age. He was the typical breastfed baby.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:41 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• my daughter still at 5 months eats every 2 hours she now eats 4 ounces but at 8 weeks she was eatting 2 ounces
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 9:55 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Every baby is different in how they will eat, sleep and grow, so if you are worried about your child's eating or lack there of, you should speak to your child's doctor.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Now I'm worried that my ten week old isn't eating enough!
    He generally eats every 4 to 6 hours, four ounces at each feeding, sometimes more.
    MommyOfAidyn

Answer by MommyOfAidyn at 7:12 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• wow my son is a pig!! lol he is 5 weeks old and i swear he eats 4 oz every 2-4 hours seems like at night between 7 and midnight hes not happy unless hes eating
    Dreamer7731

Answer by Dreamer7731 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 10, 2008