Tiny raised bumps on my toddlers face and neck

I noticed just a few this afternoon but later on in the day I noticed they were all over his face .. especially on his cheeks, nose, and neck. Could this be a allergic reaction of some sort? I just worry because he has congenital heart disease and it has not been corrected yet :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It might just be baby acne. If you are worried about it take him to the doctor and have them checked out.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 3:00 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Do they look like zits? DD had them and the doctor dianosed them as egsma (sp). He prescribed her with 2 different cream medications, and they are working.
    However, if it appears as a rash and it is spreading, you should take him in to be checked out.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Well the tiny bumps aren't related to his heart at all. But just to make sure it isn't an allergic reaction or something contagious I suggest a pedi. Good luck.
    BrandyTheMommy2

Answer by BrandyTheMommy2 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I would call your nurse's line and see what they say and if you're that worried about I would just take her in.
    PaCsSupermom

Answer by PaCsSupermom at 12:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2011