Ok this is SICK! I wanna hear you ladies on this

I know its a old story but it doesnt mean it ISNT sick!!!! Brianna Lopez, Baby P, kelsey briggs.......ok I dont know HOW a mother or father can beat their child BITE THEM rape them throw them up to the ceiling hit the ceiling and let that poor baby fall on the floor....all of these stories are AWFUL!!!! And I wont go into any more detail b/c of how horrific and painful it is for me to picture all of this.....I want to know you guys oppinions on what should happen to child abusers and murderers....

if u wanna know more just look them up.....sorry if I am making you guys mad..... I am completely against child abuse and this just struck a nerve in me....

r.i.p sweet babies my heart aches for you all!

Kelsey- her home videos reminded me of my daughter who is two....her dad was crazy about her and just two days before he was sent home from iraq his angel was killed by her step dad.....he came home and buried her.....

Baby Peter- was such a sweet little boy and I am sure he would be even sweeter today....

<--Brianna-this is the ONLY picture taken of her and it was when she was already in heaven they edited out all the bruises.....wasnt she a beautiful little darlin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Same thing should happen to them as what they did to those innocent babies/children.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Agree with PP. An eye for an eye sounds reasonable to me. It makes my heart sick when i read these stories and at the same time i'm so full of anger i just want to hunt these people down and release a little pent up rage....I would probably end up dead though if an eye for an eye is the rule :p
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 2:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• it truly makes you wonder what in their life made them even think about doing what they did to their children because im pretty sure they weren't all abused growing up. even more, why didn't they just turn their kids over to a social worker. i know kids that grew up in foster care & so i know its going to be crappy but there are still some good experiences here & there, but it's definitely a better fate than what happened to those kids. i dread watching the news because after having my son, these stories literally make me start bawling my eyes out.

as for punishment, i honestly don't know... part of me says jail & serious pysche work & rehabilitation & required sterilization... but then that gets the ball rolling for those people who try to petition for stricter laws & all sorts that end up getting us into a bind when something minor happens to us.
    crystaLuv

Answer by crystaLuv at 2:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It strikes a hell of a nerve in me too. I don't understand how any human can do this to a child at all. As for a fair trial well they don't deserve one. They don't need to be living off my tax money in jail, they should not have any rights to anything. They should be thrown in a pit of hell fire. Even that is not punishment enough.... I do hope they get haunted by all the souls they took from this earth day in and day out till their last damn breath is gone. Sorry for my curses but it pisses me off to hear and to see on the news. I wish I could be a hero to save those kids from such evil monsters. I trust no one with my kids but me, myself, and I.
    I would kill the SOB that hurt my child, as i know most loving and caring parents would. if that makes me a bad person then so be it. I am sick of seeing these SOB get out of jail to do it once again. Justice, hmmm.
    A522R

Answer by A522R at 2:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i understand! haha i like ya'lls eye for an eye answer annnnd I prolly would to!!!! and crystal I cry like a baby reading watching whatever....they always get me furious.....but thank God we are way better parents than those P.O.C's that hurt their babies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• A522----I understand!!!! and no worries! pssht yah I would beat anyone that hurts my babies I wish we could be their heroes too.....If I could I would just take them as my own and show them all of the love they deserve or give to a good home where they would be loved just as much....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• The Brianna Lopez story haunted me for weeks, everytime I hear her name or story I just cry. These things happen because people allow it to happen. In these cases there are always people who turned the other cheek, ect. It's not just one person who does something bad, it's a chain of events that ultimately leads to death. I also think that public hangings or shot by firing squad should come back in cases like these.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 2:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I know....and it broke my heart to hear on the new clip that there were no pictures of her ever until they took a pic while she was laying in the mourgue and they photoshoped it the cops just cried......
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• And that the family closed off her grave so people couldn't lay down flowers for her, they are sick. I hope they are being raped and abused everyday in prison.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I hope they get something more awful than death....that sounds awful but its how I feel.....they need to suffer just as much as the babies did
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2011