Am I the Only One?

That gets really creeped out when hubby has to work late? He's still gone and it's super windy here. =( I'm trying not to be scared ha ha.

hali23

Asked by hali23 at 3:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I get worried, too. I feel safer when he is here, and I worry about him when he isn't.

Answer by Bmat at 3:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I'm a single mom so, when I'm scared, I call my mother. She always knows what to say. "Quit being such a baby. It's three in the morning. So what if you heard someone outside the house. You have two dogs. Put them to work." Ah mom...
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 3:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Sometimes I get creeped out even if my hubby is here but sleeping and its super late haha. I have a hard time with nighttime in general. The littlest noise freaks me out :P
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 3:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I used to get freaked out but now I go and check out whatever noise I hear. I have to know what it is! lol
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 5:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i get scared it really worries me when he is drinking to because 5-6 years ago he got into a really bad accident that he actually wasnt suppose to make it out of
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2011