How do I find out if he's cheating?

I have such a strong feeling and have had it for a while now that my dh is cheating on me. He's too smart to leave any kind of evidence. I have no idea how I would find out unless he just outright told me. I just have such a strong feeling that he is seeing someone else. His behavior and the way he acts around me has completely changed lately. How would I find out if he is or has cheated on me? Talking to him is completely out of the question. I have tried this and all it does is piss him off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• check the phone bill for numbers you don't know, texting a new number several times a day. there is no way to hide phone calls on your bill like that.. that's how i busted me ex husband
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I agree, check the phone, check FB. Trust your instincts.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:17 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I would tell him u need to go out of state or something like that for a job. Or whatever excuse u can come up to fit your situtation. Then go and see where he goes or maybe she will even come to the house. If in fact he is cheating. Make sure u tell himn it will be a few days. Then watch and wait.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Girl, you need to trust your instincts. My husband, which was my boyfriend at the time, cheated on me.

For the longest time I too had crazy gut feelings but had no evidence. then one day I found just one particular text to his "high school best friend" that said "I just want to hold you." I blew it off, well finally new years 2009 hubby was at the bar and I was underage and about 4 mo. pregnant, 2:00 comes by and so i call him no answer, call his friend and no answer, drove over to his sisters house and what do you know the little fucker was in bed with another fat ass bitch!!

After that I felt soooooo stupid for not listening to the red flags going off in my head. you can go onto google and type in signs that your husband is cheating, oddly enough it is pretty legit.
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 3:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I guess I should add, since then we both have grown up, we went to marriage counseling 3x helped us work on communicating with eachother and compromising eachothers wants and needs, Officially got married and I couldnt be any happier.
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 3:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have heard other people mention putting something on the computer to 'spy' on him and track what he is doing online. That might be something to consider doing. I would also keep checking the computer/cell phone and see if you can find anything. You might also try asking some of his co-workers/friends/family and see if they know anything. Another option hire a private investigator or have someone follow him and see what he does. I agree with the others... trust your instincts.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Check everything. If you all use the same computer look to see if the history is constantly being deleted after his use. Search to see if he has created another email acct? He could create one under a different name.. Check into getting a keylogger put on your computer. It will show you the sites and each person or thing that he has typed to that person. Good luck :)
    mackenna_tayven

Answer by mackenna_tayven at 11:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Definitely trust your instincts! If he gets pissed and defensive about it, then he probably has something to hide. If not he would go out of his way to prove to you that he is not cheating. Good Luck!
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Hire a private investigator.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• check your phone bill
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 7:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2011