How can i start working as a SAHM?

i really dont want to worry about our financil problems anymore.. but i have to be there for everymoment of my babies lives...
glad to hear your answer..

jaemie

Asked by jaemie at 3:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• It's going to sound silly but my mom (SAHM for 16 years) sold Avon on the side for several years and made pretty good money...right now she's on Second Life doing real estate and makes $1000 a month....I'm also on Second Life (SAHM for 3 years) and I do hostessing on there....it's just spending money really...enough to pay for my internet connection but there are alot of other money making opportunities on there and it's actually pretty fun.

I know my suggestions are a little unconventional lol...but I'm sure you'll get alot of great responses to choose from...good luck mama!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• start doing those candle parties or something like that from your home. you make extra money and you are still home with your kids!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I would absolutley be honored to help you be a SAHM.
    That is my passion to help mommies be home!!!
    I am a Future Director with Mary Kay. I don't want to get deleted for "advertising"
    Send me a message and I will send you the scoop!!
    I will tell you we are THE HIGHEST paid consultants in the USA!!
    I will look forward to hearing from you!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Hello!

I know exactly what you are feeling!! That was my main issue. I didn't want to miss out on my son's life but I know I need to contribute to the household.

I found Internet CEO Moms in May of 2009 and I must say this team has been a huge blessing to my family and I. What I love about this team is there is so much support and training. I love that I don't have to sell anything, keep inventory, throw parties, etc.... I have made some of the bestest of friends and it's been the best 2 years!! :o)

You can head on over to my website to get all of the details! www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    Also, you can take a look at Internet CEO Moms Official Fan Page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

I wish you the best of luck in your search!! :o)
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:23 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Are you looking for a job or home business?
    I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it!:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate memberships

Good luck on your search!:-)
    Have a safe weekend!:-)
    Gift Basket Business
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have two free opportunities. They are businesses. And really depending on how much time you devote to them is how much money you make.
    I am an Independent Distributor for The Gourmet Cupboard selling handmade gourmet mixes.
    I am also an associate for Too Timid. It's adult novelties that you direct people to your website they purchase the products and they are shipped directly to their door you never know what they buy its shipped in brown packages so neither does anyone else. You get a percent of the sales and they mail a check once a month. They only mail if you've made over $50. but if you make $10 this month and $80 next month they would mail you a $90 check. PM for more details if your interested in either of these.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 9:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Hi,

I completely understand where you're coming from. I've been struggling with the decision of going back to work in the fall. My son just turned 3 in March, and I did not want to be forced to put him into full time preschool due to financial hardships. I prayed about finding an opportunity that would allow me to find financial security without sacrificing the relationship I have with my son. The next day my friend called and introduced me to this awesome business concept that finally made sense to me. The best part is the support you receive from other moms. They're really there to help make your dreams come true. There's no selling, no inventory, and no risk. I'd love to share with you some information and then you can decide if it's right for you. Just send me a message. I wish you luck!
    wellnessandme

Answer by wellnessandme at 9:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You really have to find something that you like to do. If you like selling products, keeping inventory and hosting parties... my sister does Mary Kay and I could get you in touch with her. However, when I worked with Mary Kay (I LOVE their products) I found it hard to actually get people to continuously buy and I never really made enough to stay active, so I had to pay out of pocket every few months. If you like going door to door, or wouldn't mind going door to door there is a company called amway (i'm not sure what they sell, I never really liked that idea). Avon is cheap, but I had a few orders from them that I NEVER say so I quit!
    But, if you are looking for something you can do straight out of your home, I work with a company called PrePaid Legal. We are based around helping other people succeed and making new friends. I would love to talk to you if you are interested.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities. You are more then welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• In home parties are the greatest!!! YOu get to spend lots of time with your children and do them in your spare time!!!
    I do in home designer jean parties..its a new company! HUGE ground level opportunity, I LOVE doing them!!!
    Its great income! We have ladies replacing full time income within a couple months. If you would like more information email me vaultbykim@hotmail.com
    thanks
    designerjeans4u

Answer by designerjeans4u at 3:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2011