Breastpump on eBay

I bought a breast pump on ebay and when I got it it looked used (the tubing was discolored) and didn't work! I contacted the seller and was told to send it back to her and she would send me a full refund. I sent her this breast pump over a month ago now. I asked if she had received it several times and she always told me no and she won't even respond to my messages now. I contacted ebay but they told me they couldn't help me because it has been over the amount of time to file a claim or something like that. What about ebay buyer protection? I feel like I was taken as a fool. I've lost alot of money on this and I don't even have anything to show for it. This makes me so upset. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do?

tiffanynichols

Asked by tiffanynichols at 4:51 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Technology

• check with paypal if you used them?
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I agree with above, paypal got me a refund before.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 5:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I agree check with paypal, but also they recommend for you to buy new tubing when you buy a used breast pump, i wouldve just kept it and got the new tubing for it. Good luck, i hope you get your money back.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2011