ROYAL WEDDING!

I've been quite neutral about the whole thing I'll be honest, I was getting quite fed up of all the news coverage about it, untill this morning! I'm now sooo excited! Can't wait to see Kate's dress! Wooooo!

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 5:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• Pretty exciting, Prince William and Prince Harry look so handsome! Can't wait to see her dress too! How exciting!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Lol...I'm watching it right this moment...wow...Prince William is AWFULLY bald for only being 28....I should tell hubby to stop worrying about his premature grey! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I watched Princess Diana's wedding!!! So, I had to watch!!
    Excited you are watching!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• He is handsome in spite of his hair thinning. I am excited and happy for them. :) My dh is gone to work already. I told him I would text him updates.. haha..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 5:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• me as well. Diana's wedding was just breath taking. She had such a light and I wanted to have a prince come and sweep me away too. May she RIP and live on in our hearts. I do wish William and Kate the best and hope they do not fall into the Royal Family fate... I think they will do very well if the media leaves them alone to become a strong married unit.
    A522R

Answer by A522R at 5:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Drinking coffee here and watching the royal wedding. I’m enjoying all the different kinds of hats these ladies are wearing as they go in the church. he he

How fun and happy occasion is this?
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Princess Diana's wedding was 7 years before I was born :( But I just love the atmosphere now! Still in my pj's, hubby is asleep, and baby is asleep, but I'm proper glued to the tv,don't wanna miss anything! And yes Wills is really bald! Haha!
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 5:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I know! Sooo excited! Haven't had breakfast yet! Don't want to move from the T.V!
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 5:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Missed it....why wasnt Fergie invited???? I had to potty while they were talking about it lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• No, Fergie she wasn't but the daughters were.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:06 AM on Apr. 29, 2011