Darn it!

Im stuck whatching the stupid roayl wedding ugh someone please shot!!

ZeenaS.Muh

Asked by ZeenaS.Muh at 5:38 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• Ha ha ha! Just concentrate on Prince Williams bald spot....it will amuse you {wink} I'm watching it too but I'm loving every minute lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Lol I know the feeling..... I was thinking it was over rated and then had that "the royal Family again mood" but yes here I sit once again watching a Royal wedding......LOL I do wish them the best....She is very luv ly, but there will never be another P.Diana
    A522R

Answer by A522R at 5:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• lmao what!!! i missed it i guess, for a sec i was like charles has hair what bald spot. I will be looking for it thanks!! lol
    ZeenaS.Muh

Comment by ZeenaS.Muh (original poster) at 5:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• man he looks like is father! & he looks very bored. I cant believe so many ppl are wasting their time (in America) watching this krap! lol She is looking old someone didnt do her makeup very good. He is looking like he is ready for the night, The queen looks asleep lol!!
    ZeenaS.Muh

Comment by ZeenaS.Muh (original poster) at 6:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2011