does anyone elses 3 month old eat 6 or more oz every 3 hours?!?!

he eats alot. he was only 5 lbs 10 oz at birth, hes growing fast but i dont want to give him too much, whats your advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my doc started my dd on cereal that young cause she was hungry
    Anonymous

• my daughter is 1 month (almost 2) and she drinks 5 oz every 3 hrs, as long as he's not throwing up and such, its fine
    Anonymous

• Both my boys at 6oz every three hours at 3 months. Instead of upping formula we started cereal at 4 months.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• If they are hungry, feed them. My son ate about that. And now at 16 weeks he is eating between 6 and 8 oz every 3.5 to 4.5 hours. Typically anyways. And he is 17 pounds, was only 7.1 when born. Don't worry, if there is a problem when you go to the pediatrician they will let you know.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• my son is the exact same.. i thought i might have been feeding him too much, but the pedi said it was normal.. dont worry bout it...
    mz_kara808

Answer by mz_kara808 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 4, 2008