do you ever get upset at your husband for no reason?

like when you are bored, or just to get attention. if so why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• no my husband is an asshole
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Not normally.I usually have a reason sometimes I might have to look harder than others!LOL
    wifey2006

Answer by wifey2006 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• All the time! It's usually because I've had a rotten day with the kids or something else bad happened. I tend to take my frustrations out on him. But it's get better! I'm realizing when I do it and we both know that I don't MEAN to rip on him for things he has no control over...lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No but sometimes I'll pretend to get hurt or be sad so he'll feel sorry for me. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Kind of. Usually when that happens I'm just in a bitchy mood and he THINKS I'm taking it out on him for no reason so he gets defensive then it makes me mad so I get frustrated and defensive then I really am mad at him lol.
    Anonymous

• I used to all the time. Then he got in a nasty motorcycle accident and I realized I could have lost him. We get along much better since then.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 2:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2008