How come?

How come when a children gets raped, murdered, starved, beat etc its all gods way and meant to be but abortion is murder and tbe worse thing?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 7:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's hard for me to believe that anyone would blame God for such horrid acts. If that's the kind of God they believe in I would need to ask them WHY they follow him... I think more than honestly thinking that God is in charge of stuff like that people simply want to believe that there is a greater purpose for violent acts - because they need to make peace with what happened. It's much easier to say "It was God's will" than to say "Shit happens" even though that's the truth. As for the abortion, I would have to think it's harder for people to understand because they do see the other things as such horrid acts, and they believe the "doer" is a monster, but they have trouble with the idea that a mother would choose to abort her own child.

Personally, I thing we all have our purpose her, and unfortunately sometimes that purpose leads to sorrow, but we come out stronger in the end. But it's not the Gods doing.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:15 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• What!?? Who on earth says it's God's way, when a child is raped murdered starved or beat??? Not on this planet, lady!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have never heard that horrible things happening to children was Gods way.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 7:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• As a victim myself I'd like to say that if God wouldn't have used a bad situation in my life it wouldn't have gotten my attention!! I'm a firm believer that it is never the children's fault but the person who inflicts such evilness on them...
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 7:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• There are people who will say it's God's way. Instead of saying out the evil things that people do to each other, God can it use for good. Again it depends on the people. Will you allow God to work through you for this good to happen or are you going do let it fester and compound the evil by doing another evil act?
    daps

Answer by daps at 7:16 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Not all of us believe any of that is "God's way" or "meant to be". It's not God's fault, but those who commit such awful "sins" against their fellow man.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• When I ask someone why they praise god for events that happened in there life tgey say cuz god helped them, when I ask them why kids are raped, murdered, etc they say its gods way and doesn't interfer with free will
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 7:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• say its gods way and doesn't interfer with free will

Can you clarify this-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 8:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Both are a result of our free will and G-d doesn't interfere with our free will.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It is not God's way or intention that men do evil things. The horrible things that adults inflict on children are not God's will or want for us. Because we have free will we make our own choices. We were not born to be good people. The bible states that the heart of man is evil...I cannot answer why God allows certain things to happen, I just believe that there is a reason in everything although I will never understand or accept that reason when it comes to certain things. But it is not God's will that these things happen.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2011