Day 3 no AF, tested again FMU and its BFN... UGH

What do i do i'm so frustrated ??? i so bady want to see that doube pink line :(

I guess i just have to wait on BFP or AF to show up !

JPatton

Asked by JPatton at 7:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I saw your other question before this one and comment there. Try (and I know this is difficult) to relax, and wait at least two weeks past your missed AF. While many tests claim to be able to test early, there are many factors that influence early hormone levels (late ovulation, late meeting of S and O, late implantation, diluted urine). I usually assume I am pregnant if I'm late, but wait 2-4 weeks past the missed period before taking a test. If I still have a BFN after 4wks past AF, then I consult a doctor/health depo/etc. for further evaluation. Always act like you are pregnant in regards to activities and things you consume until you know for sure.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 6:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Thank you so much the advice, this afternoon i'm feeling much more dizzier then normal and nausa.. so we shall see i'm going to wait it out and see what shows first AF or BFP.

Thanks again :)
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2011