Perfect Mom's

All I have to say is there aren't any. Yet some people sure act like it. I have seen some horrible bashing and a lot of it done anon. If you want to bash someone grow a pair and post your name. Otherwise how about actually trying to help, reassure, or remember what your mama said and if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

Sorry. But not one of us is perfect.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 7:54 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Darn, and I thought I was. JK

I totally agree with you. I often wondered if you didn't have the option of posting anon, would people still say the stuff they say?

This is a moms board for support, not for bashing, right??
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 7:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i am. at least my ds thinks so.
    anon schmon..who cares? no one knows anyone, anyway.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Agreed!! I don't post something unless I would say it to someone's face. I try to be helpful- not hurtful! And as for those "do you think I'm pregnant" questions... Give the ladies some slack! Remember when you were ttc and the excitement and anticipation you feel while waiting the days and days before you can test!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 7:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i agree, nobody is perfect. no parent is perfect. flaws are only human. but there is a difference between having flaws and some of the crap ive seen on here. but those are likely "troll posts" anyway.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• All I have to say is...... "Can't we all just get along"
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 7:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Im perfect, you are perfect :) Seriously we are all perfect even with our imperfections!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2011