Patience

Do you have days when you have absolutely none? Where even the smallest thing just ticks you off? When you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed and really just need to climb back in but can't?

That is me this morning. I woke up grumpy, discovered my hubby asleep on the couch (Drives me crazy anyway), discovered that my dd only showed me half her homework (Guess I have to go back to checking her backpack constantly), the dog was out of food, and I couldn't find my keys. I think I need Starbucks.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 7:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• And a nap if you can catch one..And yes i have days like this and i think as long as they aren't frequent we are allowed to have a "bitchy" day once in a while.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Somedays i have none at all!!! Then others its like I have the most and nothing that goes wrong even ticks me off LOL
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 10:07 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• yep and it has gotten worse with this pregnancy
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• oh yeah! I have days where I feel like I want to explode. That's when I take my DH and niece outside for a wagon ride around the block. By the time I come back, I feel much better.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Some days I get like that.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Overall I'm a fairly patient person, but some days I could just scream!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You betcha! Last week my guys found my last nerve and worked it like nobody's business!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2011