Does Anyone Know

I was just wondering what those that have tried Zumba think about it. Is it a good way to lose weight? I want to slim down and shape up so is Zumba the way to go or what else would you suggest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Health

• I've never tried it but i would like to!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Zumba is so fun and you will definitely lose weight doing it, you get to move your body nonstop and its so fun that you don't realize how hard you're working until the class is over and you see how sweaty you are lol , I recommend it trust me its a lot of fun you'll enjoy it
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Zumba is awesome ! I went one time with a friend and she moved, so I haven't been back, but it is definitely a good way to workout. Lots of fun :))
    Mrs.Harris138

Answer by Mrs.Harris138 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Looks like fun ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It's perfect for losing weight. It's fun time passes quickly. Anything that is fun and exercises your body is great thing in my books. You can get rumba for xbox and the wii too.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 3:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• haven't used it
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 9:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2011