Do you have weird kids?

This is just so off.

My dd, age 3 comes into the kitchen demanding something but I for the life of me can't figure it out. She is holding a roll of toilet paper and is not wearing clothing (what happened to your pink nighty?)

So I think, oh ok maybe she needs help wiping. I ask her, she says no and mubbles something about her back. ok. Do you want mommy to scratch your back.

She starts screaming and telling me somthing and I for the life of me can't figure out wha she wants. I'm going nuts and she's getting angrier and angrier because mom is to dumb to figure out what the heck she trying to tell me.

Finally, I figure it out. She wants me to drape toilet paper over her like a dress so she can be a princess. Aaaaaaa!!!!

Fine if it makes you happy and I can drink my tea. I help her. She's happy, (for the moment) and goes off to play.

WTH was all that? Dang it, most kids are happy with breakfast and toon in the am. Mine wants a dress made of toilet paper?

Why do I feel like I've must have unknowingly entered the Twilight Zone the day after I had kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• yes i completely know what you mean i have four kids and never know whats going to come out of their mouths!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• my kids are weird at times too. they just have such an imagination i think.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Lol now that's a first... but this is coming from a woman of BOYS!
    BrandyTheMommy2

Answer by BrandyTheMommy2 at 8:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• LOL
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Sometimes I look at my kids like "Where the f*** did you come from?".... I have three boys ages 8, 3 and 2 so you never know. In our house, four squares of TP is a flying dragon.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• That's funny. Kids are silly like that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• that's really funny.. My son is so Random and I can totally picture him coming up with something like that haha..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• My kid used to come home from school and eat brussell sprouts or spinach as a snack. What happened to cookies or crackers and cheese??
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• lol I love it! So creative! No you are not alone with weird kids, mine are equally strange and I thought I was alone til recently. I met this other mom and *sigh* I am not alone! And other kids are weird! lol
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• LMAO!!! I cannot stop laughing. My 6 yo DS asks me to strach his butt, and in public lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2011