Need a good read? This is a GREAT blog I stumbled on.

http://aneya1999.blogspot.com/2011/04/ignorance-isnt-bliss.html?spref=fb

The latest entry is titles Ignorance isn't Bliss nad it is so in line with everything I myself think.  THis a really down to Earth Blog and no I swear it isn't mine!  It was posted on my friends facebook page buy another friend

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• why did you post this anonymously?? come on, it's your blog.

ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• The purpose of blogging is just a way to vent and voice you opinion about everything? Is there any other reason anyone blogs? I'm just curious, I don't get why so many are blogging. It's like journaling right, only wanting to share it with the world because so many would care about how you feel? Again, just curious about blogging?

meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• No it's my friends best friends blog but I don't want her to know I am the one spreading it around. She doesn't particularity like me even though I like her and well, I don't know why but I love reading her stories. I can relate, which is why I like her...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Not my cup of tea but whatever rocks you.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have a blog to but I am not near as diligent I blog about twice a month. The 'point' for her she says early in hers is that her DS speech therapist recommended it as an outlet for her. She is a SAHM who entire being revolves around caring for her Autistic son. They are fun to read if you find a good one. It's like reading memoirs of people just like you or people you wish you could be like. It's like a good book. Entertaining and something to relate to at times.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Wow what bunch of negative nacey's ... never mind.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Apr. 29, 2011