ARE WE LIVING IN OUR LAST DAYS?

Wars in the Middle East and Libya, major earthquakes in Japan, deadly and destructive tornadoes happening all over the deep south and up north, families breaking apart, violence everywhere, etc. In your opinion, does it seem like that the Bible is fulfilling its prophecy?

NubianQueen78

Asked by NubianQueen78 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe we are.. However no one knows for sure.. Jesus said "it is not for you to know"..
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 10:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• LMMFAO!!! Another one?

OK, first... our earths crust is *always* on motion, earthquakes occur 24/7/365- sometimes they occur in a highly populated area. Our yearly weather patterns are not an indication of god's wrath, but an indication of our active environment. Man will go to war regardless, religion only fuels it and lends way to "justification" for it.

Yes, we're in *our* last days... most of us are more than 1/2 way through our lives. :)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• No, I don't believe the Bible claims any of that. I don't believe the idea of "last days" is an accurate interpretation of the text.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• WOW!! another "End Days' post... Dh and I were just making a comment as to how
    the tornado's were going to be the cause of the latest end all posts to appear after
    he read the article about May 21 2011 being another added date to the list...LOL...
    I told him I already knew all about that date... just another thing to "Freak" ppl out...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Also natural disasters, plagues, famine, war... All those things have been happening all over the world since the begining if time. I believe that things are not happening any more than usual, but nowadays we are all so connected through the internet, everyone knows what is happening, when it happens. People are linked in a way we have NEVER been before, and now we are just hearing about things more because of it.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Nobody knows. No one can predict. Many have guessed the end of time for decades, so far no one has been right!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:04 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• No. People always think we are at the end of days. I don't believe in a Biblical end of the world scenario anyway. I don't see any sense in worrying about any natural end of humans or the world much either, as there's not much we could do about it anyway.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• The world is not ending. It is simply changing! Like it has been doing for eons now.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• "Many have guessed the end of time for decades"

More like centuries....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:09 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Everything is darkest before the light do I think this is the end of days no but I believe its about to hit rock bottom and then there will be a point to rebuild.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2011