Did anyone watch the Royal Wedding :-)

I did it was wonderful,our country(London,England) is just buzzing with excitement right now :-)

I loved Kate's dress!!

ashleysprincess

Asked by ashleysprincess at 9:00 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• Nope I'm in america so it was a wee bit early. Going to turn on the tv to see high lights though
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Saw pictures on line. I'm sure the news will be filled with all the highlights.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:03 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i did not love her dress it was pretty but i thought it would be more grand and blinged out lol but she looked lovely!!!
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 9:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• lol her dress was plain and elegant,I guess she didnt wanna do anything that was too,out there,they had it all together,this is the first royal wedding I have watched..I didnt know that they didnt kiss???woow lol
    ashleysprincess

Comment by ashleysprincess (original poster) at 9:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• actually- I did. It wasn't something I had planned, but my son slept in my bed last night (hubby is gone) and he is a blanket hog so around 4:30 this morning I woke up and decided to give up on the blanket and finish sleeping on the couch...then I realised the wedding would be on so I put the tv on and was going to go back to sleep...but that never really happened. Anyhow, I thought the music/ singing was beautiful and I actually really liked her dress. Very pretty but not *too much going on with it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:12 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• yes i agree the singing was wonderful,very beautiful the choir did so well...camilla's outfit was gorgeous too..i was thinking maybe harry migh hook up with kates sister lol nice match??
    ashleysprincess

Comment by ashleysprincess (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• From what I saw on the news it was beautiful. I think it showed a lot of respect keeping it plain and simple, considering it was a "Royal Wedding", and times are tough for everyone...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• nope i didnt watch it
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I admit I watched 90% of it.........I loved Diana (despise Charles, and walked away while the focus was on him) and think Wm picked a winner in Kate.......she is awesome and beautiful.. the dress was wonderful.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• DH of all people got me up in time to see Kate arrive at Westminster Abbey. Watched the service, liked the dress, LOVED the trees in the nave of the church. I'm Episcopalian (the American version of the Anglican/English church) so the service and hymns were very familiar to me. I was 12 when Charles & Diana married and I got up to watch that wedding too.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 9:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2011