Just had to ask!!

I was wondering if any of u ladies are divorced.If you are divorced why and do u ever think about your ex? I was just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• i was for many yrs and i still think about him every now and then. i can't really say why cause my new hubby is so much better. maybe that is why.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• That is what I am saying.My hubby now is much better than ex,but I still think about him sometimes,and I don't know why.I have divorced for 4 years.
    Anonymous

• yes i am divorced becuz he abused the hell out of me and i think of him all the time becuz he is not made to pay support and i wish someone would shoot him or throw him in jail
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yes, I do I was married for thirteen years to the love of my life, but he got on drugs and drank way to much and I just couldn't take it. But to this day I still love him and want him to be ok.
    Anonymous

• only when my kids ask about him.
    cherylious68

Answer by cherylious68 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I'm divorced and yes, I think about him sometimes in good ways and sometimes bad ways. It's really normal, because you shared your lives and you can't really help yourself.
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 11:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I am twice divorced, but I think of my last x the most b/c he is trying to find me to kill me. He almost succeeded a couple of times....
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yes, I divorced my husband 3 years ago. It was the best thing I could have ever done for me and my son. I am very happy my Ex is out of my life. He is not involved in my son's life either (Ex's choice). My son deserved better. For a while I was in danger of becoming a very bitter woman. I was very angry and had to work very hard through my issues. He crosses my mind every now and then, but definitely not in an affectionate way. I don't want to forget what I've been through, so I won't repeat it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yes divorced twice. And what do you mean "think" - like miss them? Then no, there was nothing to miss - never looked back...never regretted leaving. Both very abusive and substance abusers. I don't think about #1 at all and haven't in years (our kids are grown). As for the recent one we have a 14 year old and I only think about him as my sons shitty father. I do not speak to him, look at him, or even plan on ever been in the same place at same time with him.

Now on the other hand I had a very great relationship, a BF, and I think about him every day. He helped heal me!! We split up because the military transferred him. But we can't be together end of story. But I think of how good we were to eachother and how happy we were.
    TS-Mom5

Answer by TS-Mom5 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Been divorced three times.... (I know: "What does that say about me??")
    #1) I think about him occasionally because my daughter has so many of his characteristics even though she never knew him, as we split up when she was a baby.
    #2) We actually tried to get back together about five years after the divorce, until we remembered why we got divorced in the first place, and agreed we're better friends if we're not married and it's better for our son if we're friends.
    #3) I hope he's dead. He was psychotic and did so many things to harm me and my family that I think I'd kill him in a heartbeat if I ever saw him again.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008