No AF and still BFN (UGH)

I'm 3 days late is it still to soon to detect HCG ? I'm so frustrated (GGGRRRRR)

JPatton

Asked by JPatton at 9:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• No, its not too soon, but I was a month late, showed all the pregnancy signs and af came yesterday.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You can test now! :)
    AustinsMommyMI

Answer by AustinsMommyMI at 9:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Weird thing is i tested last wk and saw a very faint line this wk i see nothing (hmmm) I have tested 3 times so far i guess i will wait and test maybe sunday and tuesday i will be one wk late tuesday may 3rd. if i still and testing neg should i go see a dr or just wait for AF ?
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have been late and gotten BFN's several times. The doc said stress. THat and you are so wanting to be preggo that you add stress which delays your period
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• don't think about it (easier said than done) try to relax and give it time...

see what happens in a couple of weeks..

Good luck. Hope you get your BFP!
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 12:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• So, So frustrating. Same thing happened for me last month. 4 days late and BFN...then AF! Who knows though, maybe your off on your timing??? If you get to be a week late and still no BFP, I would call the Doc and just get an professional opinion. Sorry for the rollercoaster doll. Hope it turns out to be a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2011