Ovaries + pain + nauseous + loose stool...??? adult content

I had my 3rd child in November and since then I have had really really heavy periods that last 3 days and that is it. When I ovulate, I know it. I cramp and in pain just like my period. I have been ovulating for a few days now and today I woke up with really really bad pain in my ovaries (mostly in my left one)...so bad that I feel sick to my stomach. It hurt when sitting but the major pain is when standing and walking. What could this be?? I'm putting a call in the my OB but want to hear what you guys might think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Health

• painful ovulation is very normal & common. It usually begins later in age.

That is what you have, painful ovulation. I have it too. it's not painful every time i ovulate, only sometimes. I also experience the nausea & loose stool...those can also be symptoms of painful ovulation. Not only that, but my PMS is so much worse with age...i get nausea when i have PMS too....usually like morning sickness.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Could be ovarian cysts. I got them every month, and I was in a TON of pain
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I would say ovarian cysts. I had a dermoid cyst last year...it caused alot of pain in my left side and had my cycle completely jacked up. They removed the ovary and I haven't had a problem since.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 11:51 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have no idea but here's a bump
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 9:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2011