How would you feel????

Im 30 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend cousin keeps calling him talking about his ex.(we were on break when they got together;she came up pregnant)He says the baby aint his and I feel like there is something he is not telling me...Just a gut feeling.Well anyway I went to the doctor Tuesday to test for gestational diabetes and his cousin calls talking bout the TRAMP while were in the doctors office...He did not tell her that he did not want to hear it but left me waiting on the finger sticking part of the test to go outside and discuss this Tramp... Later when I confront him about it he says he has no interest or concern in the girl and he has told his cousin that;;; but he knows that his cousin is about to get a place so that his ex TRAMP can stay with her... My greatest guess is someone isnot telling me the whole story because this sounds very sketchy to me(his cousin supposedly doesnt like this girl) IYO what should I do??

prdVirgobby

Asked by prdVirgobby at 9:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it's time for you to be figuring out how to talk to his ex or his cousin. Good Luck hun.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 9:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• kitchenwitch78i've spoken to his cousin about it and it caused more problems than it helped.....when approaching his ex what should be my demeanor
    prdVirgobby

Comment by prdVirgobby (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I think you should just go up and talk to hear like an adult. I know it might be hard but if you go there with an attitude then she will for sure have an attitude to. Just go up to her and be honest with her and ask what is going on. I hope for you that she is mature and not be all rude to you when and if you decide to go talk to her.
    Good Luck!!
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• shes in indiana im in sc right now
    prdVirgobby

Comment by prdVirgobby (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I would call her and say that you don't think he is telling you the truth, and need to hear it because yall are expecting a baby.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I'd have to go thru hell and high water to get the number probably LOL
    prdVirgobby

Comment by prdVirgobby (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I think you need to sit your boyfriend down and let him know that it's time to come clean about everything. Even if it's just that he has general interest in what's going on with her, he needs to let you know. If he can't be completely honest then there's a huge problem there.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• thanks
    prdVirgobby

Comment by prdVirgobby (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• If I were you I'd be on the interstate while searching for an address or phone number for that girl.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 11:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Same thing i been thinking
    prdVirgobby

Comment by prdVirgobby (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2011