Anyone else have a husband whos "fixed" ?? adult content

how long did it take you to really grasp that u can have sex without getting preggers???

dh got fixed when i was 8 month preggers. then left for overseas a few weeks after the baby was born so we never got to "try out" his vasectomy till recently. . .

and i think the other day i honestly said im ovulating we cant do it...
then i remembered oh ya! your fixed! duh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• He has been for 3 yrs now... We don't really think about it. It's just nice to know we don't have to worry.. It's also a bonus because I had the novasure procedure a couple yrs ago, so we don't have to worry about when I'm going to have a period... Don't have to plan vacations around it, etc... It's just given us a lot of freedom..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Yes, mine is. He did it about 2 years ago, we have two children. We knew after the second one, we were ABSOLUTELY done. I love my kids dearly, but for my sanity I could not do it again. It is nice to not have to worry about getting pregnant!!!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:22 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Mine isn't, but I had my tubes tied after the third son....one of the best decisions we ever made!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I get fixed with my last baby..he was breech so I had to have a C-section, so it was an easy way to get the job done...plus he was # 5..plenty of kids for us.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2011