Decisions

I don't know where to start, when I first met him he was married, still is and he was visiting from another state, we were at a party through mutual friends and having fun just talking, well he went home and got a hold of my number and we started talking as friends (i know i should have walked away) and he started coming back to visit, saying that him and his wife was basically separating, but they was waiting for the kids to all graduate from school, but know that he met me he wants to be happy, so fast forward, he moves out to his own place 1yr later and me and my daughter goes to visit, but this time I'm in love with him and she knows about me, I tell him what I want in a relationship and he wants the same. I never been married before and he says he just wants to be happy with me, know the plan is suppose to take place, I was to move to his state and he was to get the "D", in June of last year, well since he didn't I did not move, and he moved back in with his family saying that he lost so much money coming to stay with me for months and had to give up his place, by this time I'm pregnant with our child and going thru it emotionally. The baby arrive and were still seeing each other but when I go there I have to stay in a Hotel room, he stays with me, but I don't know what's he telling her, he told me that they are still getting a divorce and he still wants me to move there and he didn't have anywhere else to go, that's why he went back, I just spent easter there and we went to his mom's house and his kids came over to see there sister for the first time, I'm ready to move cause I love him so much, I don't want to lose him, but why is he waiting to get the divorce and also he can move anytime, he is back working again

ttk2

Asked by ttk2 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Hate to break it to you but if he hasn't filed for the divorce yet he won't.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You need to do what is right for your kids and yourself. After all this time do you really think that he is going to get a divorce?? It should already be in processing if he was and he would not be living there.
    Hope you figure out what is best your little family and GOOD LUCK!
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Same story, different players. He isn't going to divorce his wife. He's using you for now. I wouldn't waste any more time waiting on him, it's not going to happen. And even if it does, how could you really believe that he isn't going to cheat on you like he's currently cheating on his wife. I'd run away quickly and make a life for me and my child.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Now if that was me I would be in a rock and a hard place. Because there is a child involved. But if he loves you and your child he would do whatever he has to so he can be with you all. It sounds funny to me. Almost like he is stringing you a long and not caring how you feel and how it will effect the child in the long run. May be you need to put your foot down and give him a choice.
    1melmel1

Answer by 1melmel1 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have some beautiful Florida swampland to sell you.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:59 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i think he sounds like an ass no offense but it sounds to me like he is messing with you and doesn't care how you feel
    sarah9687

Answer by sarah9687 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• All of the comments are right and I know what i should have done long time before it got this far, I shouldn't have gotten myself into the situation in the first place dealing with someone who is not single, even though what he told me and the fact that he can spend as much time with me as he wants, and I talked to her and she said that she still loves him, I've been able to keep alot this info from my family even though he's met them and they know he's married and and suppose to get a divorce, they're saying that he's trying to prove himself but they don't know that he has not filed yet, I really lower myself for him and it shames me that i put up with it cause of my feelings for him and the fact that I want to be married and happy with him.
    ttk2

Comment by ttk2 (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2011