DO you ever want to say

to the women on here that are all crying about being the other woman and how hurt they are for whatever reason. SO WHAT! karmas a bitch! What about the family you help spilt? ( sayinh helped because dh is just as bad) Or do you feel sorry for them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't feel sorry for any women that is "the other women" and knows it. I don't care how bad a married mans life is, unless he was single and could prove it I wouldn't start a relationship with him.
    Now those women that had no Idea that their boyfriend was married, I do feel sorry for them. But once you find out that you are the other women, then you should end it. Not continue it on and hurt yourself and others because you just can't let go.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 10:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Nope. None of my business. Their life is theirs alone and not for me to judge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I love to hear when the other woman or man get hurt, because I know Karma exist.

They are both too blame, shame on them for messing with a married man, or vise versa.

Woman should stick together is the way I see it. You don't hurt another woman, nor should you hurt another man.

Yes I believe in Karma what comes around definitly goes around. MY x cheated, cheated and cheated. The woman he cheated on me with, lol, cheated on him. I don't hate him, that is his life style but too each their own and Karma is the beauty of it.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• What's to feel sorry for?? They deserve whatever bad comes as a result! Yes, the husband is to blame, too. Some women seem to get a thrill in breaking up families and causing others pain. They can go to you know where...
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• personally i haven't seen that much on here, but if i did it would sound ridiculous to me-- for them to be whining and/or looking for support, especially in a place such as cafemom. i think as you said, "karma's a b****" and everyone gets theirs eventually, good or bad.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• DH is not just as bad...he's worse. He made the commitment to his wife and family. The other woman didn't. If she didn't know he was married, that's one thing. If she knew, she's shitty for taking part in it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:48 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Hmmm I have yet to run into the "he won't leave his wife for me" post.....where am I missing it? lol how fun b/c I would tell them tough shit!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:14 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Me personally.

No, because feeling that way would negatively affect my karma, not their's.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• THEY ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH
    duwana

Answer by duwana at 7:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2011