What if you think your spouse could be cheating?

There were somethings going on not to long ago. I was accused of talking with another guy which was not true. Now the girl of the guy I was supposedly talking to has my husband thinking something was going on with me and him. Now I hear my husband has been talking with this guys girlfriend and giving her money and etc. I don't know for sure just yet. My husband is a boiler maker and works out of state a lot and barely gets to come home. He has been home like 3 times this year already. I have heard he took this girl to FL and I never even knew he came home. But not sure on that either. I guessed that if I get bank statements and credit card statements I would know for sure. But if he took cash out the savings account and I'm not on the savings account how would I find these things out with out accusing him till I have the evidence. Has anyone ever been through something like this. If so please give me some advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Check phone records, email accounts, fb accounts, bank accounts, credit card accounts, and so on. My best friend is going through this right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• yes you need to check everything from e mail's to fb phone n i would pull that girl a side n have a talk with about what's going on with her n ur husband . hop allwork's out for you
    sexyscorpio69

Answer by sexyscorpio69 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• If you both have smart phones there's an app to track people. I didn't get it, Just read an article somewhere about it.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 10:52 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• CONFRONT HIM, TELL HIM THIS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO YOU AND YOU NEED ANSWERS NO NOT LATER
    duwana

Answer by duwana at 6:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2011