Mother's day photo shoot.

I have a huge photo shoot tomorrow to help my hometown recover from a horrible tornado that tore up the middle school and many homes. I volunteered to do a Mother's day shoot and was just looking for some creative posing ideas. I was thinking of showing what mother's do and that is being strong, loving and compassionate. Any ideas?

jujubean1979200

Asked by jujubean1979200 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• A nice pic with the kids holding your child or a baby in general , your idea is good showing what mothers do, mothers make everything better you can take a pic of you fixing a childs boo boo , changing diapers, reading child a book, rocking child in rocking chair, feeding child and the best pics are when you are playing with child having fun just take candid shots those are the best when you don't know photo is being taken so you can have someone follow you and see what you do in a day and take candids
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• can you follow a mom around for a day and take candid shots of her day ?....i think showing moms working,shopping,housework, and tending to the kids is great......if not then set up shots that reflect all of those things.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• My photography is based on candid shots. I literally will roll in the grass with kids and chase them around. I prefer it that way but this time they will have to be a bit more stationary because there will be several people wanting to do a shoot to help raise money. I like the "kiss the boo boo" idea.
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Apr. 29, 2011