Because I got my period the day before he ejaculate, How long do you think I should wait to take a test? So it could be accurate.

Snooki92

Asked by Snooki92 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When you've missed your period.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:38 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• so u were on ur period when u did it?
    if u got ur period the day before u had sex then there no way u could be pregnant. the eggs already shed its linning and didnt become fertalized hence the period u need to be ovulating in order to make a baby.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It is a slim chance of getting pregnant though I guess it isn't impossible if the swimmer hung out in the wings and waited for you to ovulate... if you are an early ovulation... Either way you would wait until your next period was due or missed.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I'm with the first person... you had sex on your period! YUCk! :) And also agree.... take a test if you miss your next period...
    ljbaudoin

Answer by ljbaudoin at 10:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Only after you actually MISS a period.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Ewww thats nasty and messy!!! And there is no way to get pregnant at this point in time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• 3 weeks.

The only way you'll get pregnant that early in your cycle is if you have a very short cycle--like 3 weeks or less between periods. If your periods are more than 3 weeks apart, you're probably not pregnant. But a test will usually be accurate 2 weeks after ovulation, so if you ovulate sometime in the next week, 3 weeks should give you enough time.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:11 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You asked this same question yesterday. The same rules of biology still apply. Highly doubtful you're pregnant. I wouldn't go scheduling your maury appearance just yet.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 11:13 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Ego don't be such a bully. Everybody knows that an answer you get on Thursday is never the same answer you would get when asking the very same question on Friday.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 12:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Whatever sleeptytime. That's not biology. You're thinking of government.

EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 12:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011