Am I in labor?

I am 37 weeks pregnant and this is my second pregnancy and its totally different from my first one with my first son my water broke at the hospital and then baby came 10 days late but now i feel spotting and discharged but I dont know if its normal I dont feel I should call my doctor cause I am in no pain or anything but I feel like I am peeing on myself (lol) little by little. Any suggestions?

Smileyjuicy

Asked by Smileyjuicy at 9:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That sounds like it could be the start of things. :) You may want to get ready in case contractions start. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 10:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• you might be going into labor your water might be leaking mine did with my second and i went into labor like the next day i think call the doc to make sure good luck and congrats
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• It does sound like it is starting. Make sure you have everything ready, MAKE SURE YOU EAT, and rest. You will not be able to eat or rest once things get going and she/he arrives.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 10:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• The ball could be rolling, congrats! :) :) Take this time to relax as much as you can; save up your energy for the long haul. Wishing you a safe and quick delivery!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I was induced with my first and only 24 1/2 weeks along with this one so i don't know, but i guess it sounds like it. Don't be affraid t call the doc though. Congrats and good luck sweet heart!!
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well to be honest, i think its def starting, when i was pregnant and the night i thought i was peeing too, but it wasnt my water broke, and i wasnt even in any pain, not at all i called the labor and delivery and asked about it they told me to come in and get checked out, and i did and i was already 5 cenameters so i was going into laybor, so if i was you i call just to make sure and ask.. cause every one is differant and every pregnancy is differant..
    mblucky

Answer by mblucky at 11:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• when my water broke with my second daughter I didn't get contractions. Till about an hour later. If the discharge is brown or pink or red you could have lost your mucus plug and you could be leaking slowly. I would call your hospital. and your doctor. Hope everything goes well.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2008