Early labor and Orgasms ..... adult content

Will an orgasm make it really kick in more or will it cause temporary big consitant contractions for a few hours and go back to the same few an hour. (trying to get them to pick up before I get induced next week)

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 11:18 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The semen would do more for you than the orgasm I think. I have had a couple contractions after orgasms, but the semen softens your cervix if you're close to delivery.

Worth a shot...I mean, the worst thing that can happen is an orgasm, right?! LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It all depends. Unfortunately it's not a one-size fits all question. Best of luck
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:20 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It's different for everyone. If you want to get it going before next week all you can really do is try and see if it works. Good luck.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I have had an "upset stomach" the past 2 or 3 days.... nausea and diarrhea so i'm not so sure I can handle it anyway lol
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• And I told her...it could work.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• sometimes it can it really depends when i was pregnant with my daughter i tryed that before i got induced it didnt work for me so i decided to climb up the side of a mountain(a small one) and that did work for me i went into labor an hour later
    sarah9687

Answer by sarah9687 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I was just 60% effaced 4 weeks ago and have not been checked since lol I just don't see how I can need more softening
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Well, at 60% effaced, you are already more than halfway there. LOL Maybe labor will go ahead and start and you won't need induced and baby flies right out. Maybe..
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• it can go either way. LOL His sperm can help soften the cervix and the orgasm can start contractions or not.

Unless your body is ready, it won't work at all though. Why you getting induced? Maybe baby isn't ready. I would check your Bishop's score and if it isn't favorable, I might forget" the appointment until it is. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:21 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Thanks vote down fairy. My answer is MEDICAL FACT, not sugar coated blessings.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:28 AM on Apr. 29, 2011