Bored of being pregnant...

My fiance is always working and at school. I'm 25 weeks pregnant so It's extremely hard for me to find a job. My car got repoed about a month ago so I can only apply to places walking distance from my house. It's been really hot lately so I haven't been walking anywhere lately. So I'm almost always home. I'm bores out of my mind. I don't start school until august. I pretty much just stay home all day and watch t.v. I'm so tired of being pregnant. I'm 18 years old and all of my old friends that I thought were my real friends disappeared. Not to mention I can't relate to them anymore. I feel so forgotten by everyone... My "so-called" friends, my family who have their own lives to worry about, and my fiance who's always too busy for me now... :'-( ... I can't help but feel depressed...

Shanti0327

Asked by Shanti0327 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• welcome to teen pregnancy!
    LoveMyLos

Answer by LoveMyLos at 11:24 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I promise you, it will get un-boring in about 15 weeks!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i found it help me to join a group of girl due the same month as me
    the thing is once baby here you life will niver be the same
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 11:26 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• LoveMyLos took my answer. Yep, there you go...exactly why we never recommend it. Now you have to grow up and think more about baby and it's needs rather than your wants.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It will get better, you just need to find something to do, make room for the baby at your place. Find an outside activity that you can do and enjoy.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• have you tryed joine any baby due date groups or anything where you can talk to other pregnant girls
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 11:32 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Ok... LoveMyLos & BradenIsMySon... Lets get something right... We all know what people say about teen pregnancy and we all know no one recommends it... But get this!! I already am... I can't go back.. I know what I have to do for my baby... I've been through this conversation numerous times... So thanks alot for giving me criticism and judgement rather then help and advice...
    Shanti0327

Comment by Shanti0327 (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• You could try some sort of craft. Maybe knitting or scrapbooking or anything else that might interest you. If you find something to occupy your mind then you won't be quite as bored. Plus, the time will go faster if you stay busy :) Good luck!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 11:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• actually if you read my reply, all it says is welcome to teen pregnancy, i said nothing about anything about it, other than welcome. so get over yourself, your not the first and won't be the last!
    LoveMyLos

Answer by LoveMyLos at 11:40 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I hear ya! I'm a lot older and I am pregnant but I have a toddler too. Some days can be very tedious to be home all day. When the baby comes you'll be very busy but that often gets overwhelming too. You need to find an outlet. How about reading? When you can, go to the library & take out a good book. Something that interests you like romance or mystery. Reading is addictive & will pass your time quickly. Also take the time you have now to prepare a room for the baby & read up on baby care. By the time the new baby comes, you'll think back on how it was nice to have alone time. But you have a new experience coming so look forward to that and unfortunately there are a lot of rude "miss know it all's" here who give nasty opinions instead of advice. So ignor them & there still are nice ladies here too for you! Feel free to ask us whenever you need advice. GL! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2011