Please help me?

ok so i have been a bitch the past few days i haven’t had my depression pills for a week (no money to buy them) and i called up my brothers just x girl and told her some stuff i shouldn’t have about him and now i regret it it so bad then yesterday she told me i lied and it was a shitty thing, i was mad and i (with out thinking) told her i lived with him and seen it then i said i wasn’t trying to start anything, i don’t know what i am doing but i know i am reminding myself of my MIL and i hate it how could i apologize to my brother i know he wouldn’t forgive me right away but i need to apologize he is so mad at me please help me?
my MIL is psycho she does this kind of shit all the time and i hate myself for not realizing i do it to i am glad I realized it now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• You already know you need to apologize, there's nothing else you can do.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• All you can really do is apologize and wait it out. Only time can heal these kinda things. Depending on what you told her, it might take awhile for your brother to forgive you, Hun. Give it time. Good Luck.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• The best thing you could do is tell your brother and his ex-girlfriend just what you told us here. Explain that you made it up, you don't know why, but you have been off meds. And, let them know you are sorry, you are aware of it now, and you will try really hard to make sure that you don't do something like that again.

Also, call you doctor and explain that you had a bit of an episode and that you cannot afford to get the meds yet. He may have samples to tide you over, or may consider changing you to something cheaper. There are also programs with the pharmaceutical companies where you can get your meds free if you apply for them.

Good luck.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i know i have to apologize but how? what can i say? i just dont know how to!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Just be honest.

"I have been out of meds, and really not right. I lied, and I can't believe I did that. I don't know what id wrong with me. I am so sorry. I have called my doc to see if he has medicine for me, in the meantime. I am so sorry. I really do not want to hurt anyone. I think I just snapped. I'm sorry."
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:43 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Explanations and honesty go a very long way.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• thank you everyone for you imput...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• i copy and pasted this post then wrote this... does it sound bad?
    Tommy this is what i posted on my cafemom account and people told me that i should apologize by saying this so here it is, i am sorry it wasn’t my place to say anything to carol or jess i am sorry i told jess you cheated with Danni it was wrong but at the time i felt like it was right because i was getting mad that when i said you guys need to stop cheating you just went behind my back, so i said i will tell jess if you don’t stop you didn’t so told her i was wrong it wasn’t my place. so i know it will take time for you to accept my apology but i don’t blame you. i will never do this again now i have realized i am acting like Colby’s mom, i hate her at times because she does worse shit than this almost once a week, and now i hate myself for doing that, i love you and i don’t want to hurt you ever. i don’t know what else to say i am sorry!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't say anything about Colby's mom. Just apologize

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2011