SO MAD!!

Our car insurance pulled out 6 times!!! I have no idea why and I have been transfer to 3 different people and am now on hold!!! Our car insurance is 225 $ s month, we also had taxes/home insurance on the house pull out, which over drew our account and we have the overdraft fee.... The banks said they could do nothing and now we are getting the run around, dh gets paid today, but we don't feel we should have to pay the overdraft fees or have the overdraft taken out of his check today. No one seems to think they did anything wrong. This is the 2nd time they did this! Ughh! So, who should have to pay? Us bc we didn't have enough for them to pull out 6 months worth ( it's always been monthly) or them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• Is there an agent or rep you can go see personally? They tend to be able to get thru a lil quicker.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I would take yourself off the automatic payments first and foremost. That is absolutely ridiculous that it happened not just once, but TWICE. I would be bitching to whoever would listen to me at the bank and the car insurance place. I would first request something from your bank showing the withdrawal 6 times and the resulting fees...then, if either are local, I would go in both places and raise hell until someone listened. When you are crazy in person, they do tend to get to work faster. Plus, especially the insurance place, if they can see your statement showing what happened, it cuts down on the "let me check your account and see if I can figure out what happened maam" BS. You have in writing already what happened.

I would be really upset too!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• It need s to come the insurance I would talk to a manager because is their fault. I hate when they know its their mistake but take forever to answer the phone.

booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Yes. Insist on speaking with the supervisor, and don't bother with the regular customer service agent. Because they pulled 6 times and cost you overdraft, they must return the overdraft fees to youIf the supervisor tries to put you off, ask her her HER/HIS supervisor is and work on them.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• What a pain in the ass to put it lightly! Can you set it up at your bank so you send them the money automatically each month? You can also dispute it as fraud, because that's what it is, you did not authorize it. Get a new insurance company? GL, hopefully you can get someone who speaks English when you finally get through!!!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Take yourself off the automatic payments Everyone wants to do that, and you need to opt out ASAP
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2011